1 – Introduction
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
2 – Source
This document was created from several models referring to the Law and complies with GDPR standards.
3 – Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used :
- Information such as your first and last name, telephone, e-mail address and website that you enter in our contact form;
- Additional information that you enter in the message of our contact form;
- Any other information that you communicate to us by email or telephone.
4 – Use of your personal information
The personal information provided to us through the contact form on our website is the only information collected.
For your security, this information remains completely confidential. They are visible only to the director and manager of Favorite Flavors Network and no other person.
Your personal information will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you and responding to your requests previously entered in the contact form.
5 – Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or contractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information :
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In the context of any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or are considering) to sell;
- To any person whom we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not pass your personal information to third parties.
6 – International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate, in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect can sometimes be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, North African countries as well as some Asian countries.
7 – Retention of your personal information
Our data retention policy is very simple because it aims to not or very little to keep your data on your personal information. Your data is processed in the short term to meet our objectives, they are not kept any advantages.
8 – Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store any personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
9 – Cookies
10 – Amendments
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly for yourself to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy.
11 – Your rights
You can ask us to provide you any personal information we hold about you.
12 – Third party websites
Our website contains hypertext links to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
13 – Updating information
If you wish, let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.